Thursday, November 14, 2013

London

All of London was great but my absolute favorite part was the food markets. We went to the Camden Lock Market (delicious) and Borough Market (even more delicious). Borough Market was so great that I had to go back a second time.

I'm not sure if it makes sense, but I was in London for so long (ten days) that I don't even know what to say about it other than it was gorgeously urban, surprisingly international, and very expensive.


Camden Stables Market
Hipsters under the Camden Lock Bridge.





After getting used to the Paris metro, the Tube seems absurdly tiny...
Being tourist-y in Westminster:









Really when you get to Westminster, it's impossible to not see Big Ben. It's practically begging you to photograph it at all times from all angles.
Sup baby J. 
Whitehall 

Newlyweds stopping by Westminster Abbey!



St. James Park






Pigeons look adorable when they're cold.









Norman's Coach & Horses, a vegetarian pub that we visited in Soho. My first fish and chips in London were "tofush" and chips!
Diwali Festival at Trafalgar Square, October 27:

The wind was so strong that it blew water from the fountain at the crowd.







Later in the week, on a whim, Marina and I were able to snag seats to Book of Mormon! It was hands down the best Broadway show I have ever seen.
The dinosaur exhibit at the Natural History Museum:














The Tate Modern

Hyde Park at dusk.






No comments:

Post a Comment